Thursday, September 13, 2012

Saturday_Sept._1_2012_Post op day 11

Post op day 11

How do you feel???
 Able to stand without holding on.  Staples in head pulling on bandages. Okay. Level 2 dull ache.   
Txting is easy.   Writing is shaky.  Slow moving hand as I write on paper.   

Up at 4 good  sleep escapes me.  Got up and worked in office taking  care of some personal things I had put off.  Ended up looking for something never found it but 
Got inbox straightened out so I could work on most important paper work items.  Glad I felt like working.
6 am paper is late.  7 am bernie up got my coffee and he left for gym at 7:30am.  
8 am took.  Drugs below every 12 hours
Drugs i am on below.   A friend paraphrased drugs below.  Thanks Kathleen .
Dex is a potent anti-inflamatory. Lev is an anti-convulsant. Panto is for gastro/heartburn. All are very potent.  
9 bernie  brought  breakfast in bed .  Oatmeal blueberries ..almond butter.  Green tea.  Bernie has been unbelievable loving and patience. 
10.   Took a bath by myself today .   Yeh.
11 watching golf Deutsch bank PGA golf tournament. 
12:30
Bernie took me out of the house for 1 st time in 11 days . Little shaky but out 3 hrs did well.
3:30 watched golf match
6 pm dinner last overs . 
7 pmFSU football game .   Watching on iPad on espn3 app.  FSU vs Murray St.  Murray st 3 FSU 35 3rd quarter 1st and 10.   Head hurts.  From 1 to 10 they would ask me at hospital.  3 maybe.  Tylenol is all I take.   I was told by my friend Janet that what is hurting is the bandage on my head pulling the staples holding it together.  Ha ...
8pm meds
9pm
Reading Richmond paper from cover to cover. Good for new brain.  Hey how many people can say they have a new  brain.  
11 pm .  Reading new book on iPad . 
12 midnight.   Pray    
Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment if you want to.